ACC MEMBERHIP AGREEMENT
First Edition January 2020
The Association of Coworking and Collaboration is a membership organisation for people running, using or supplying our national network of the coworking, event and community spaces where well-being of people and planet is a primary concern. We share a mission to grow our positive impact together across the UK.
The ACC commits to helping members improve the well-being of people and planet through their work with the following services:
1. Learning & collaboration – we pledge to catalyse and convene members, helping them collaborate and experiment with the best of what works on their learning journey.
2. Research & Quality Assurance – we pledge to make impartial assessments of the quality of product and service offers in use by the membership, analysing and publishing the trends and evidence of impacts observed.
3. Representation – we pledge to promote the interests and concerns of our members in the most constructive ways we can, showcasing solutions where they’re available and supporting innovation.
Members commit to increase their positive impact in the world by participating in the following ways:
1. Learning culture - we pledge to behave in open and inclusive ways, seeing our differences as a source of strength and potential for wisdom
2. Collaboration – we pledge to share best practice and find ways of working together wherever our efforts can be productively combined
3. Participation – we pledge to be active in our involvement with the network, to attend meetings , make cross-referrals, provide facilities , and take part in research/reporting*.
Failure to uphold these commitments may result in membership being withdrawn.
(*A minimum of two appearances (at any ACC event or forum) are required per year and space provision is provided on a pro bono basis. Donations of community support like these count towards ACC ‘collaborative rating’ scores.)
This membership agreement is in force by mutual consent on receipt of payment of the appropriate fee:
– Micro space £99 – Spaces with 0-99 seats across all locations. Micro spaces include makerspaces, community spaces, event spaces and other collaborative places. Seats include all available kinds (desks, workbenches, hotdesks and casual work surfaces) across all locations.
– Small space £150 – 100-250 seats across all locations
– Medium space £225 – 251-1000 seats across all locations
– Large space £350 1000+ seats
Sign up for membership here: http://collaborativeplaces.uk/membership/
The Association of Coworking & Collaboration CIC is a company limited by guarantee (No.12142535). Reg Office: 128 Cotham Brow, Bristol BS6 6AE